A Quality Friendly Reliable Dental Team
At HMS Dental, our top priority is the comfort and health of our patients. Make an appointment today.
HMS Dental is excited to welcome you back! We are trying to make your visit here as normal as possible. However, we do still need to maintain some precautions.
- When you arrive, come on in and check in at your doctor’s window. If you are seeing…
- Dr. Hill or one of his hygienists – Check in at Window 3.
- Dr. Leslie or one of her hygienists – Check in at Window 2.
- Dr. Glover or one of his hygienists – Check in at Window 1.
- We recommend you wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
- We ask that only the patient or the minor patient plus one adult enter the clinic.
- Do not enter our building if you have been exposed to COVID in the last 14 days, if you are currently experiencing any COVID symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or if you have had any of these symptoms in the last 10 days.
- Maintain a minimum six foot distance from other patients.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
We look forward to taking care of you and your dental needs!!
Welcome to HMS Dental!
Our staff is committed to listening to patients’ needs and providing quality care guided by empathy and integrity. Our family-oriented practice offers a comfortable atmosphere and advanced technology to restore the health, function, and appearance of your smile.
We provide a comprehensive list of cosmetic, general, and restorative services but it is our kindness and compassion that sets us apart. We’d like to make your visit as convenient for you as possible. We offer early or late appointments 5 days a week. You can even complete your new patient paperwork online!
Get to Know HMS Dental
What Our Patients Say
Get Started Today
Starting is easy. Call our office to make an appointment using the button below, or dial (501) 628-5555