A Dental Team
At HMS Dental, our top priority is the comfort and health of our patients. Make an appointment today.
HMS Dental will reopen Monday, May 11th 2020!
HMS Dental is excited to welcome you back! We are open and seeing patients. However, things will look a little different for a while. In addition to the infection control standards we normally practice, you will notice we look a little different wearing additional protective gear. There are some changes for you as well.
- We will call you to confirm your appointment and ask pre-screening questions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you stay in your vehicle. Call us and let us know when you have arrived. We will call you to meet us at the front door when we have a room prepared for you.
- We will ask you to wear your mask when entering our practice. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you.
- We will take your temperature, ask you to sign a consent form, and ask you to sanitize your hands prior to entering the clinic.
- As you enter the operatory, we will ask you to gargle.
- When it is time for you to leave, we will ask you to wash your hands and wear your mask to exit the building.
- We ask that only patients with appointments and one guardian (if under 18) to enter the clinic.
- Appointments are scheduled to allow enough time for enhanced disinfection between patients.
- Please reschedule if anyone in your household has been sick in the last two weeks.
We look forward to seeing you and are working to make your next dental visit feel like home.
Welcome to HMS Dental!
Our staff is committed to listening to patients’ needs and providing quality care guided by empathy and integrity. Our family-oriented practice offers a comfortable atmosphere and advanced technology to restore the health, function, and appearance of your smile.
We provide a comprehensive list of cosmetic, general, and restorative services but it is our kindness and compassion that sets us apart. We’d like to make your visit as convenient for you as possible. We offer early or late appointments 5 days a week. You can even complete your new patient paperwork online!
Get to Know HMS Dental
What Our Patients Say
Get Started Today
Starting is easy. Call our office to make an appointment using the button below, or dial (501) 628-5555